From a successful concept to a victorious realization: 5 powerful steps we take for enhancing your business
During more than 10 years the experts of European Guard Consulting Oy have been working on complex IT projects for effective solving of business tasks. Our goal is an integrated approach to the realization of any project, also small ones (one-sided sites, 3D models for games), taking into account the specifics and the focus areas of the company.
5 reasons for building a successful online business with EGC:
- Quality. We use only the most recent and advanced technologies which are used in America and Europe. Quality control is carried out at every stage of the development, including constant tests of the completed product before returning to the orderer.
- The outcome. We don't chase after beautiful metrics, but we build a successful base for running a business. We perceive clients as our business partners: the success of a client means we've gotten a step up at professionality, which can never be absolute.
- Efficiency. We always estimate our power and time, which is needed for completing our tasks. We follow the deadlines strictly and we appreciate as the time of our client's, as well as our own, preferring to use it wisely.
- Exclusivity. We don't use hackneyed approaches, but we create individual solutions for business. There's no standard approaches in the field of successful sales, so we develop a unique effective development path having discussed it with the client first.
- Reliability. Only complex services can ensure the longevity of the gotten outcome. We don't like nor use the method "do, get the payment and forget". The intellectual assets of EGC empower the realization of job of any complexity level.
IT company European Guard Consulting Oy is territorially located in Finland, but we interact with clients from all across Europe. We provide services for development of web and mobile business solutions, promotion of products/services/information, development of unique design and practicable interface, and also choosing the personal for the required business tasks using the outstaffing principle.
Having a complex task? Ready for its professional realization right now? Contact us via phone, Skype or email!