Prior to becoming acquainted with EGC, customers are usually disappointed in their attempts to cooperate with other companies, in the hope that they will be able to help in their questions. EGC experts are convinced that if the client has an unsolved problem and does not know how to solve it - WE KNOW HOW! and we will always find the most effective solution for You.
EGC is always ready to undertake the obligation to support clients ' projects even after the completion of the development, so the client's need for long-term support of the project is realized, and the possibility of introducing new functional additions if necessary.
The EGC team is in constant communication with the client, reports on the current progress of the project, which ensures full satisfaction of the client from work and monitoring compliance with the agreements, and the proven process of work ensures the protection of the client from unforeseen difficulties and inconsistency of the result with the original agreements.
Problems faced by the client, working with young companies
- Substitution of concepts. When the company does not understand its client or speaks to the client in different languages, and the task is not defined - it is very likely that the client will unfairly pay after each “I Misunderstood you”, “I understood otherwise”.
- Misleading. When the company reports data that are not true, which can not be verified at this time.
- They pretend. When a company tries to absolve itself of responsibility by telling the client “I don't remember anything”, “it didn't happen”.
- Replace the role. When instead of as an expert to solve the problems of the client and clarify current issues - the representative of the company becomes a casual interlocutor, not the person responsible for the result.
- Replace the final incident. When the company has assumed certain obligations to the client, within the framework of the agreement, provides the final result, except for some significant details.
- Change the agreement unilaterally. The interaction of the client-the company, one of the parties believes that it can change the agreement unilaterally without informing the other party.
- Prepare the way to retreat. Lack of correctly built contractual relations always leads to the evasion of one of the parties from fulfilling their obligations.
- Require agreement with achievements without verification. Often occurring point when a party can not demonstrate any imaginary or actual competence in their professional plane, and covers it with a screen of long conversations without any specifics.