Single page from EGC: high conversion, low cost, fast execution
A one-page site (also known as the landing page), as the name implies, is a single page on which information submitted in a compressed and accessible form is placed. The development of the Landing Page is always aimed at prompting to action - to call, buy, subscribe. This version of the site is in demand, and there are 5 reasons for this:
- High conversion. If we compare the Landing Page, an online store, informational and any other site, then it becomes immediately clear: the landing page is aimed only at encouraging one action. Therefore, the performance is high.
- Good motivation. Visitor is not distracted by unnecessary information that is not related to the topic of the site. Content is as concise as possible, well structured, each word is directed only to one thing - to convince a potential client to become real.
- Adaptive design. The minimalism of the structure allows you to make a “light” website, which is displayed equally attractively on all existing mobile devices. In addition, the speed of loading and "drawing" graphic elements also increases.
- Save time. The timing of the execution of a regular site depends largely on its structure. One-page development service (together with development, testing and approval) rarely takes more than 2 weeks.
- Optimum budget spending. For quick website promotion, in any case, you need contextual advertising - only this way the resource will sell your services immediately after launch. But high conversion and efficiency ensure that the advertising budget is spent optimally.
These advantages will be real only if the page is created taking into account modern realities, including the latest technical developments, features of the audience, competent content, etc. European Guard Consulting, a company that can turn any project into a successful commercial offer that sells your product or service, will take care of all these nuances.
Commercial offer that cannot be refused
This is how landing pages are created in EGC. Every detail, color scheme, word and design as a whole is a unique offer (even if you have competitors!). Which will surely interest your buyer. You can order a turnkey landing page from us, which fully corresponds to the goals of your business.
4 real facts about the creation of Landing Page in EGC, which made our clients successful.
1. Individuality as a work philosophy
Every business or project is unique. We saw this by developing hundreds of landing pages. Therefore, any task from our client is studied from all sides: the target audience (understanding its needs and problems), understanding the characteristics of the client’s business, developing a sales strategy based on the first two points.
2. From strategy to tactics
We are moving from a strategic task - to sell a product, to tactical steps: how to achieve this in the shortest possible time, how to attract attention, keep it and direct it to the right action for the customer. At this stage, a prototype of the page is created, a unique selling proposition (USP) is formed, expressed in textual content (triggers, capture points).
3. The color palette of modern design
WEB-technologies should serve your interests, and the most "advanced" elements that we use when developing a design concept show the greatest efficiency. This includes: creating a page style, selecting colors to the smallest shades, connecting fonts, introducing graphic elements (the animation “animates” the static page, makes it more attractive).
4. Adaptive layout for all existing devices
It doesn’t matter whether a client enters your website from a mobile phone or from a home TV - the landing page will always display correctly and load quickly. We make up with the observance of standards, test and check the work of the elements before handing over the work.
In addition, we can additionally connect analytical services, chat rooms and other "chips" - the price will not change from this to the landing page, everything is included in the price agreed with the client at the design stage.
The convenient office of European Guard Consulting Oy is geographically located in Finland (Vitikka 4, 02630, Espoo, Finland) - we will always be happy to discuss your order in person. But since we work across Europe, you can not bother to visit us, because there are several convenient ways to communicate:
- write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- “tap” in Skype: European Guard Consulting;
- leave a request in a special form, and we will call you back at the time you specified.
Would you like to know how effective Landing Page with a unique commercial offer will be for you? Contact us right now and get a detailed answer to all questions!